Monday, October 1, 2012

Wow!

I couldn't think of a better day to share this than on a Monday - the first day of the working week...and the first day of the last quarter of this leap year. I know that some of us may have already started assessing the passing year and thinking about what they should do (possibly differently) next year. Well, if you haven't, now is a good time to.

Life has so much in store for all of us and God has even more in store for us than we can imagine. He expects us to, as I'd say: Wow the world. Yes, God wants us to greatly impress and excite the world.

About 2 weeks ago, it hit me (in an easy-to-remember way) that the only and even the easiest way to "wow the world" is to be a Willing & Obedient Woman.

God has promised that:
"If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the best from the land."*

If there is anything I've learned from experience is the sheer strength of a woman's will power. It is up to us. Be a WOW! God created u to be a wonder.**


References:
*Isaiah 1:19 - God's Word Translation

** Isaiah 8:18 - Here am I and the children whom the Lord has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel From the Lord of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look inwards then step out...